Here is what we started with:
Table is from Ikea a few years ago
Chairs are hand me downs from my sister. I am pretty sure they were from Value City Furniture.
I started with the table. I sanded, and sanded, and sanded the top. The plan was to stain that part. I then painted the bottom of the table to match the frame of the chair. Kind of yellow/beige/weathered. Please don’t mind the dust floor … it was 18 degrees outside so this happened right in the dining room.
Then the chairs – part 1. The chair on the right is how they were, the one on the right is after I took the same stain as the table, and put it on then rubbed it right off the chair. Trying to darken them up a bit.
The Chairs – Part 2 – I covered the chairs with padding and fabric.
The stain is not yet 100% dry (kind of worried, not going to lie) … but it is close to finished.
Fabric 1.5 yards – $14.99
Chair Pads – $6.99/2
Stain – $5.99
Paint – from my craft closet